Re: Plug converter

Andy

Hi Gena.

There has been a lot of confusion regarding Microphone Madness, but apparently the factory simply moved location.

I sent an email on Wednesday night asking if they were open for business and Mike got back to me the next morning.

"
Hi Andy,

Yes we are open for business and fortunately in these rough times didn't have to close our doors. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

*** We have moved. This is our new address ***

Microphone Madness Inc
8955 US Hwy 301 N
Suite 323
Parrish, Fl. 34219

Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST
Toll Free# 1(877) 551-5623
Local# 1-941-479-7730
Fax# 1-866-434-9263
E-mail: sales@microphonemadness.com
www.microphonemadness.com
www.mmaudio.com

I am hoping to get back to him later today to place my order for a new pair of BSM 9 Binaural microphones, A Battery Module and a cable, as you have identified with mini jack socket to 2 XLR plugs.

So hopefully I'll be up and running shortly. I must remember when I get back to mike that I also ask for a couple of sets of wind sheilds as these are too easily dropped and lost.

So you are going for the Road NT1 binaural set. Don't know about those, but I do remember very faverable discussions concerning the Road NT 1Microphone. At one time I was intending to buy a pair of those, but ended up with theAudio Technica at22 ??? instead.

You must do a street sound podcast with your Roads and I will do the very same with the BSM9's

Let me know how you get on.

Very best wishes.

Andy Logue.