Re: Plug converter

Georgina Joyce

Hello Andy,

I recall us discussing this before. Don't you need to feed them 1.5V?

Could you remind me of the website for the microphones. Wasn't that American company going out of business?

Thanks,

On 21 Apr 2021, at 08:14, Andy via groups.io <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

I love my BSM 9 Binaural microphones but now I'd like to use them on my H6 and F8n to fully realise the potential and quality of these amazing mic's.

But I need to buy a converter from Mini plug to XLR.

I cannot search for "converter from Mini plug to XLR " in Google so I need either the converters name or model number to search for a sourse of purchase, perhaps on Amazon.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Very best wishes.

Andy Logue.

Georgina