Hello Stewart,

I have one but I didn't like my voice from it. It is the quietest mic in respect of the noise floor. I think it is the only side address microphone I have in my collection.

Regards,
On 21 Apr 2021, at 17:06, stewartross via groups.io <stewartross=sky.com@groups.io> wrote:

hi gena
as simon said cpc is a good source for stuff.
has anyone had any experence of a rodent1-a mic, and if so what did u think? as i have just got one for me studio.
stew
----- Original Message ----- From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena@gena-j.me.uk>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Plug converter

Hello Andy,

Just to b clear. The end of your microphones are a jack so you need to plug that jack into a socket? Thus you are looking for a mini socket to XLR?

On 21 Apr 2021, at 08:14, Andy via groups.io <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

I love my BSM 9 Binaural microphones but now I'd like to use them on my H6 and F8n to fully realise the potential and quality of these amazing mic's.

But I need to buy a converter from Mini plug to XLR.

I cannot search for "converter from Mini plug to XLR " in Google so I need either the converters name or model number to search for a sourse of purchase, perhaps on Amazon.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Very best wishes.

Andy Logue.

Georgina