Re: Plug converter

Gary Schindler

Does this mic have a 3.5 stereo male plug? I have never seen an XLR adapter for that application, but for a mono 3.5 jack, you can buy a 6.5 MM female to XLR and use a 3.5 MM female to 6.5 MM male adapter. I think it would be clunky and noisy but it will work.

On Apr 21, 2021, at 11:46 AM, Georgina Joyce <gena@gena-j.me.uk> wrote:

´╗┐Hello Andy,

Just to b clear. The end of your microphones are a jack so you need to plug that jack into a socket? Thus you are looking for a mini socket to XLR?

On 21 Apr 2021, at 08:14, Andy via groups.io <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

I love my BSM 9 Binaural microphones but now I'd like to use them on my H6 and F8n to fully realise the potential and quality of these amazing mic's.

But I need to buy a converter from Mini plug to XLR.

I cannot search for "converter from Mini plug to XLR " in Google so I need either the converters name or model number to search for a sourse of purchase, perhaps on Amazon.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Very best wishes.

Andy Logue.

Georgina