Re: Plug converter

Georgina Joyce

Hello Andrew,

Not sure if this is the beast from RS. See if you can find a number and give them a ring. I also see lots of these type connectors at CPC.

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/av-adapters/0448294/?cm_mmc=UK-PLA-DS3A-_-google-_-PLA_UK_EN_Connectors_Whoop-_-AV+Adapters_Whoop+(2)-_-448294&matchtype=&pla-298198868361&gclid=CjwKCAjwmv-DBhAMEiwA7xYrd0NehgzNr5ZkX4JBOP0yLsk-OrQRpuov6Rx3DqKoyC6lUurrct2M6RoCL5MQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Gena

On 21 Apr 2021, at 08:14, Andy via groups.io <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

I love my BSM 9 Binaural microphones but now I'd like to use them on my H6 and F8n to fully realise the potential and quality of these amazing mic's.

But I need to buy a converter from Mini plug to XLR.

I cannot search for "converter from Mini plug to XLR " in Google so I need either the converters name or model number to search for a sourse of purchase, perhaps on Amazon.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Very best wishes.

Andy Logue.

Georgina