Re: Plug converter

Philip Francis Anderson

Hi Andy

You could always try soliciting the advice of your nearest dealer on the
exact adapter and then go on line once you have a model number/brand.

Cordially
Philip
Philip Francis Anderson
Independence for life! Making a Difference, Making it Happen!
Winner of "Let's Do Enterprise North Staffordshire 2007.

"Laborate pro sapientia et salute" - Let us work for wisdom and health.

Contact:
Lan: 01782 970755
Mob: 07948 568191
E: pfa@philip-anderson.co.uk

Available for media interviews and after-dinner speeches.

Confidentiality:
The content of this email is intended for the recipient specified in this
message only and maybe legally privileged. It is strictly forbidden to share
any part of this message with any third party without the written consent of
the sender.
If you received this message in error, please reply to
pfa@philip-anderson.co.uk and follow with its deletion, so that I can
prevent a similar mistake from occurring in the future.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Consider The Environment. Do not print this email and it's associated
content unless it is absolutely necessary.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. While every effort to safeguard this message from viruses has
been taken, no liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.