From: "Andy via groups.io" <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 8:14 AM
Subject: [all-audio] Plug converter

Hi all.

I love my BSM 9 Binaural microphones but now I'd like to use them on my H6 and F8n to fully realise the potential and quality of these amazing mic's.

But I need to buy a converter from Mini plug to XLR.

I cannot search for "converter from Mini plug to XLR " in Google so I need either the converters name or model number to search for a sourse of purchase, perhaps on Amazon.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Very best wishes.

Andy Logue.