From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Anders
Holmberg
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 10:52 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Maybe something interesting for blind audio geeks.

Hi!
My friend and I found a devices for recording and also mixing audio which is
totally without menus.
Its called Entrance MixerFace R4.
I haven't bought it yet but when I get more money I maybe will just to see
what its all about.
The thing is that ti like simplicity and this device seems quite simple.
Here is a YouTube clip I found about it.
He talks a lot but I feel that he is very reliable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjUihq1D22U
Hope you can click on the link with no issues.

-----
No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.