Re: Maybe something interesting for blind audio geeks.

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
It seems quite accessible.
From what I understand you don’t control it via menus so you can just us the buttons on the device itself.
So no menus or display or such thing.
As I said I haven’t bought it yet.
I am not sure how much it will cost if I import it from the US to Europe.
/A

13 apr. 2021 kl. 09:53 skrev Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com>:

Hi:

How accessible is this? I read nothing about its accessibility on the website. Do you control it through the iPhone or android phone?

Thanks,

Victor
On Apr 13, 2021, at 12:21 AM, Anders Holmberg <anders@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:

Hi!
Try their website:
https://centrance.com/mixerface/
/A

12 apr. 2021 kl. 21:22 skrev Georgina Joyce <gena@gena-j.me.uk>:

Hello,

There is far too much little information in that review. The pre-amps what is the noise level? How much do they amplify? What is the bit depth and what format are the recordings? He said thunderbolt did he mean lightening? What card size does it take? How many hours of recording is possible? How long does the battery last?

Regards,

On 12 Apr 2021, at 18:51, Anders Holmberg <anders@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:
Hi!
My friend and I found a devices for recording and also mixing audio which is totally without menus.
Its called Entrance MixerFace R4.
I haven’t bought it yet but when I get more money I maybe will just to see what its all about.
The thing is that ti like simplicity and this device seems quite simple.
Here is a YouTube clip I found about it.
He talks a lot but I feel that he is very reliable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjUihq1D22U
Hope you can click on the link with no issues.

Georgina

Allstar: 52178
Locater: IO83PS