Internet Radio Streams.

Colin Howard

Greetings,

Please can somebody help with this problem.

below, is a list of Internet services along with their stream links, most of
which work fine.

Radio 6 international: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder
V8.3.
http://www.radiosix.com/radiosix.mp3

Cladrite radio: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.
http://streaming.live365.com/a43564

The Ride: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.
http://ais-sa2.cdnstream1.com/2381_128.mp3

Solar Radio: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.
http://msmn4.co/proxy/mp3high33?mp=/
Title1=
Length1=-1
version=2

MushroomFM: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 but does not work in total
Recorder V8.3, server returns unrecognized data format.
http://199.180.75.27:80/

Times Radio: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.
https://timesradio.wireless.radio/stream

angel radio Havent: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder
V8.3.
http://s6.viastreaming.net:7030/

The Global Voice: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.
http://theglobalvoice.info:8000/broadband

Serenade Radio: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.
http://4534.cloudrad.io:8284/live

I tried FunHouseRadioOldies, using the link:
https://ofh.theviplounge.co.uk/listen-ofh.php

server returned bad request, can anybody let me have the link for this
stream please?

It is part of the Lounge Radio group.

Thanks.

---