Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af John Covici
Sendt: 5. november 2020 17:08
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: Re: [all-audio] CD ripping with track names how to?

I think the latest version of exact audio copy no longer uses freedb and
there was always g3 or whatever the name is, not free, but still a decent
choice.

On Thu, 05 Nov 2020 09:21:17 -0500,
Brian Olesen wrote:

Dear folks!

The only way I can rip cds in now is using iTunes, which I am not very
happy with.

Neither CDEX nor Exact audio Copy will get anything from FreeDB.

Do you have any klues of what to do or which program works today?

Thanks a bunch

Brian

How do
you spend it?