From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hamit
Campos
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2020 3:23 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] A followup with I think it was Frank.

Hi Frank. What did you find my friend? I'm still gonna send the 8022
back to Audio-Technica but there's still the fact that I have no other
condencers to check if my crackeling cable thing wasn't caused by the H6
itself. Thanks. Feel free to email me off list if you wish.

On 10/4/2020 12:22 PM, tim cumings wrote:
Does anyone have any recommendations for a condenser microphone for
the second generation victor reader stream?

Humanware recommends using a condenser microphone that takes plug-in
power.

Does anyone have recommendations for mics either cardioid or omni that
would work well with the stream.

-----
No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.