Re: Podcasts on Talk Back.

Hamit Campos

Okay, thanks. will look.

On 3/26/2018 8:55 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Think the book is about $20

You didn't tell us what sort of Android phone you had unless I missed something.

On 27/03/2018 11:53 AM, Hamit Campos wrote:
Ah okay, thanks. I'll look for the book. Now just so we'er all clear too, it's really for a month I'll have this. But I am curious. The book wasn't too expensive right?

On 3/26/2018 8:49 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Okay for the record.

I don't know of any Podcasts myself though I'm sure there are some out there.

I do know of an excellent book available from National Braille Press, "getting Started With Android" I think its call and - if you're planning to use Android - then this book is certainly a damn good read, even though I've been using Android now for a few years I still keep the title as a reference.

Regarding closing Apps? Well every Android device may have a different way of handling that.

On my Sony xPeria phone for example there's a "Recent Apps" to the right of the Home icon on the screen, double-tapping on this opens the "Recent Apps" list where you can close the App in question, open the App itself or the associated Info screen or double-tap the "Clear All" icon to close all running Apps.

On 27/03/2018 11:37 AM, Hamit Campos wrote:
Hi. I just got a T Mobil Rebel. I've never used android before. I know cell phones may not be much talked about on here. But just wana know are there podcasts or something on how to use talk back? also If any one knows of someone or you  yourself have 1, how does 1 close apps?