From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hamit
Campos
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 3:23 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] H6 Batteries

Hi dain and friends. For you all that have the H recorders, how do you
all do about the batteries? Here's what I mean. Yes with the H6 well at
least with out of the box settings it's clamed you can get 13 hours of
batteries. But in the case of NIMH batteries like the Lithium ones I
assume it's not good to use them til flat than charge them. So how often
do you all recharge? I really don't get why Zoom didn't put the charger
thing in the H6 or the others I really don't. You have to take the
batteries out and put them in a charger. Must be mad annoying with
things like the F4 and F8N where you have 8 double A's. Now the F ones
at least beep when going low.

-----
No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.