H6 Batteries

Hamit Campos

Hi dain and friends. For you all that have the H recorders, how do you all do about the batteries? Here's what I mean. Yes with the H6 well at least with out of the box settings it's clamed you can get 13 hours of batteries. But in the case of NIMH batteries like the Lithium ones I assume it's not good to use them til flat than charge them. So how often do you all recharge? I really don't get why Zoom didn't put the charger thing in the H6 or the others I really don't. You have to take the batteries out and put them in a charger. Must be mad annoying with things like the F4 and F8N where you have 8 double A's. Now the F ones at least beep when going low.