From: "Barry Chapman" <barry@bchapman.id.au>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 12:42 AM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] line to phono level adaptor?

Hi Simon,

Many mixers have alternative microphone and line or phono and line inputs
for some channels. What is usually the case is that you can use one or the
other, but not both together. So if you have a four channel mixer, you
probably can't use both the line input and phono input on the same channel.

Therefore, what you want to do probably wouldn't work.

Regards,
Barry Chapman