From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of goshawk
on horseback
Sent: Saturday, 12 September 2020 9:13 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] line to phono level adaptor?

hello all,
does anyone know if there is any bit of kit out there which would let one
plug a line level source, in to a phono level channel?
I have a nice mixer, that has 4 channels which have both line and phono
inputs, but on which I use mainly line level sources. so if I could get
something that would let me use line level sources on the phono inputs, it
would mean that I would have 8 sets of inputs available, rather than just 4,
hope that makes sense.

Simon