Re: audio playing

Hamit Campos

I once tried Win-Amp with Win 10. Worked okay. This was a wile ago. I use believe it or not mostly Windows Media Player. I do so for the SRS Wow effect. VLC ITunes Win-Amp and others as far as I know don't have SRS Wow.

On 9/2/2020 3:58 PM, Steve Gomes wrote:
I am using winamp to play my music. It is an old program and I don't know if
it will work on windows 10. What are you all using to play your music? I am
gona get a new computer with windows 10 around thanks giving. Now I am still
using windows 7.