Re: Zoom H6 Recorder, adjusting the levels accurately

Hamit Campos

Ah yeah you can do that. I mean they are numbered in that the machine has numbers on it you can adjust to so I'd forgotten about the notches thing I just ask Abby to put them on 5. Or 5 and a half. Again to be 1000% exact as I'm using an Audio-Technica 8022 stereo mic. So I want to make sure boath capsels are exact. So the mic sounds right. But yeah Neal did say that.

On 8/25/2020 4:07 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Hi.
I’ve given this raised matter some thought and go back to what Neal said in his review of the recorder.
The only way to adjust the levels accurately is to count the notches in the knobs with your fingernail and use this method for adjustment.
Well at least there is a method we can use to get fairly accurate adjustment, not ideal but useable just the same.