Re: the new Zoom H8

Aidan

Yes that thing is great but it will be a bit difficult to work the sound
pads. I hope they include more options in the app menu. The bluetooth
adapter is dam expensive.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 03:53 Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@gmail.com> wrote:

Yo just looked up the H8. Dude that thing sounds so cool. I especially
like that there's going to be a peace with an ambeo mic to it. These
mics have 4 capsels in them and they capture in a unique way that
creates a quadro surround sound recording. Look up the Rode NT-SF1 mic.
you'll see what this means. There's a Zenhiser 1 and sorry if I spelt
that name wrong. There's also 1 I think it's called the tetro mic tetro
refuring to how the capsels are mounted this 1 is cheeper then the other
2. Yeah the touch screen is for the 3 work flows it has built in to it.
Also to activate the soundpads for your podcast. It's $399 like the H6
as well. Oh and their new XY capsel for it is called the XA8. Why X A?
Because they can be either XY or AB like the LS-14 or 100 mics. Yip yip
yip yip yip yahoo! I had suggested the AB thing to them.