Re: accessible portable HD Radio

Gary Schindler

The Marc 3 and the Sangean HDr14 and the HDR-16 radios can be found on amazon.com. The radios are battery opporated and come with power adapters too! The Marc 3 costs about $50.00, and the Sangean radios are around $100.00 or so!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Merv Keck
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 12:48 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] accessible portable HD Radio

Hi,
I thought everyone in the United States at least had pretty much moved to Online radio but someone I need to buy a gift for has her heart set on an HD or super duper whammer jammer radio of some sort. As long as it is portable as in battery operated and gets A M and FM and maybe has a few other bells and whistles like HD or I don't care what else as long as it is accessible for a totally blind individual. I also don't mind paying for quality which is why I'm asking on this list as usually good quality items are only discussed on this group.
Thanks in advance.
Merv