From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Merv
Keck
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 12:48 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] accessible portable HD Radio

Hi,
I thought everyone in the United States at least had pretty much moved to
Online radio but someone I need to buy a gift for has her heart set on an HD
or super duper whammer jammer radio of some sort. As long as it is portable
as in battery operated and gets A M and FM and maybe has a few other bells
and whistles like HD or I don't care what else as long as it is accessible
for a totally blind individual. I also don't mind paying for quality which
is why I'm asking on this list as usually good quality items are only
discussed on this group.
Thanks in advance.
Merv