accessible portable HD Radio

Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@...>

Hi,
I thought everyone in the United States at least had pretty much moved to Online radio but someone I need to buy a gift for has her heart set on an HD or super duper whammer jammer radio of some sort. As long as it is portable as in battery operated and gets A M and FM and maybe has a few other bells and whistles like HD or I don't care what else as long as it is accessible for a totally blind individual. I also don't mind paying for quality which is why I'm asking on this list as usually good quality items are only discussed on this group.
Thanks in advance.
Merv