Re: Help Needed for Behringer Audio Mixer x1622 USB & Recording With Goldwave

Georgina Joyce

Hello,

I don't know that mixer but it sounds like an audio routing problem. You clearly have the USB part of the mixer installed and now the microphone output needs to be routed to the master track. I know how this would be done in Reaper but I have not used Gold Wave. I suspect that the mixer only uses one channel to Windows. Therefore, there must be a switch on the console to route the microphone's output to USB.

Regards,

On 22 Aug 2020, at 17:17, Philip Francis Anderson <pfa@...> wrote:

Hello All

I'm new to this list and wondered whether anyone is currently using a
Behringer x1622 USB 12 channel mixer in conjunction with Goldwave on Windows
10 with NVDA?

My problem? Goldwave is not capturing sound via my microphone connected to
my Behringer.

The hardware is working since I am able to hear my voice through my
headphones while speaking.

I am also able to playback sound files in Goldwave through my Behringer
mixer.

Volume levels in both goldwave and windows are set to maximum until I can
achieve a result.

Under "Device Tab" in Goldwave, playback and record are both utilising USB
Audio Codek, the sound driver recommended for my Behringer.

Under Microphone, the quality is set to 44100hz /32 / shared.

In windows privacy settings, both Goldwave and microphone are enabled with
assigned permissions respectively.

If anyone has any solutions, please share.

Thank you in anticipation.

Cordially

Philip

Philip Francis Anderson

Independence for life! Making a Difference, Making it Happen!

Winner of "Let's Do Enterprise North Staffordshire 2007.

"Laborate pro sapientia et salute" - Let us work for wisdom and health.

Contact:

Lan: 01782 970755

Mob: 07948 568191

E: pfa@...

Available for media interviews and after-dinner speeches.

Confidentiality:

The content of this email is intended for the recipient specified in this
message only and maybe legally privileged. It is strictly forbidden to share
any part of this message with any third party without the written consent of
the sender.

If you received this message in error, please reply to
pfa@... and follow with its deletion, so that I can
prevent a similar mistake from occurring in the future.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Consider The Environment. Do not print this email and it's associated
content unless it is absolutely necessary.

The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. While every effort to safeguard this message from viruses has
been taken, no liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

Georgina

Allstar: 52178
Locater: IO83PS