From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve
Jacobson
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2020 12:18 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Maybe for this group or if not...where

Georgina,

If I take my cordless phone and put it near an AM radio, I find that it
generates a good bit of digital noise across the entire AM band, but there
are oscillations that occur here and there that are stronger than the
general noise. I would guess that on his system, one of those stronger
oscillations happens to hit WBBM. Unfortunately, it is all a bunch of
guesswork on my part and there is a lot we don't know about his system. I
might be totally wrong. I am struggling with a problem with noise and
interference on the AM band in my house which is very hard to track down, so
there might be something more to this problem as well.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson