Re: hi! and a ripping question

Clifford Blackwell

I believe there is a conversion function in CDEX. You'll have to look around in the menus to find it as I don't recall where it is. I would guess Mindows Media would have the similar capability. Otherwise, there are many free file converters available with a simple Google search.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Heath via Groups.Io" <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] hi! and a ripping question

Not certain what they are but they probably wave files judging by the size; one song, 95 megs. If it were on a compact disk I could rip it easy, but I don't know what to do with a wave file that's not on a compact disk.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hamit Campos
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] hi! and a ripping question

What do you mean by somethign on your comp? Do you mean you have a
folder with CDDA files and ya wana convert them? CDDA is what the files
on a regular old CD are by the way. It means Compact Disk Digital Audio.

On 11/29/2017 6:29 PM, John Heath via Groups.Io wrote:
I have both Windows Media Player and Cdex on my computer. I’ve used both for ripping cds. But how do I rip something that is on my computer?

Thanks in advance.

This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.