the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

Christopher Wright

Hi,

It's my understand that the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 uses colors to help people judge their audio levels. What does this mean for someone who has no eyesight?

--

Christopher Wright - helping podcasters, trainers, and speakers produce and publish great spoken word audio without spending hours on editing
Phone: 914-664-5014 [If I don't respond within thirty seconds, you can leave a voicemail. If you would like to speak with me, please request an appointment]

https://www.avg.com