Re: mp3 direct cut, setting cue points?

john s

Kelly, load your file, go to the special menu and choose pause detection and press enter. You may hear progress beeps has the program works. You can check near the bottom of the window and see how many pauses the program found. Th3en, go the file menu and save splits.

At 01:30 PM 7/10/2020, Kelly Pierce, wrote:
I’m glad to know the functionality is available for free in MP3 DC. I
have not used the pause detection feature. I use the program to clip
portions of spoken word MP3 files for archiving or for music files to
make ringtones.

Kelly
I’m glad to know the functionality is available for free in MP3 DC. I
have not used the pause detection feature. I use the program to clip
portions of spoken word MP3 files for archiving or for music files to
make ringtones.

Kelly

On 7/10/20, Joe Paton <joe@vi-ability.org.uk> wrote:
there is a programme called music tag.
Can't tell you how accessible it is though.

John