Re: mp3 direct cut, setting cue points?

john s

Kelly, cue points can be set but it sounds complicated. Pauses can be detected with the pause detection function and when there are pauses. it works well.

At 01:33 PM 7/9/2020, Kelly Pierce, wrote:
regarding those cue points, MP3 DC only creates them automatically for
equal time intervals, such as creating hour long cue points in a
radio program. it does not check for silence between songs like in
Sound forge and make cue points.

Kelly

On 7/9/20, stewartross via groups.io <stewartross=sky.com@groups.io> wrote:
can someone tell me what is the best software to use for opening flac files

and edditing them?
also i don't want to loose any quality.
from stewart
----- Original Message -----
From: "john s" <jschwery@centurylink.net>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2020 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] mp3 direct cut, setting cue points?

Kelly, I was hoping to set cue points between the songs of an album and
save the splits all at once. When the pause function works, it works
well. I know how to make selections. I was hoping for a shortcut.

At 10:17 PM 7/8/2020, Kelly Pierce, wrote:
Are you trying to make a selection? Begin selection is control B and
end selection is control N. What are you trying to accomplish?

Kelly

On 7/8/20, john s <jschwery@centurylink.net> wrote:
Does anyone know how to set cue points in mp3 direct cut using
keystrokes?

John

John

John