From: "Andy via groups.io" <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Converting an AVI file with GoldWave to mp3

Hi stewart.

You will get loads of suggestions from others with many Free programmes.

Personally, I purchased Goldwave about 15 years ago for about £17.00.

To my surprise, I also got a Life Licence with it and I can install it on
multiple computers and guess what else, you get absolutely free upgrades for
life.

consequently, to buy Goldwave these days, it must cost well over £30.00.

There is a great accessible manual that is in the download so you can learn
how to place markers directly on the spot you wish to chop and do this for
the whole file and of course, you can name each track and save it in about
20 different formats.

So for what's, I think that you will never regret going with Goldwave.

Very best wishes.

Andy.