From: "Christopher Wright" <chris@wright-media.com>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] tape deck

Could this be accomplished with an audio interface? If so, which one would you recommend? Also, which tape deck would you recommend?

On 6/15/2020 7:02 PM, goshawk on horseback wrote:
I would agree with the below.
as whilst yes there are tape machines with USB connections, from those I have seen, the actual decks do tend to be of rather poor quality.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "stewartross via groups.io" <stewartross=sky.com@groups.io>