From: "Christopher Wright" <chris@wright-media.com>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 10:15 PM
Subject: [all-audio] tape deck

Hi,

Is there such thing as a tape deck that can be connected to a computer through USB?

--

Christopher Wright - helping podcasters, trainers, and speakers produce and publish great spoken word audio without spending hours on editing
Phone: 914-664-5014 [If I don't respond within thirty seconds, you can leave a voicemail. If you would like to speak with me, please request an appointment]

https://www.avg.com