From: "Barry Chapman" <barry@bchapman.id.au>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2020 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] CDEX

Hi Andy,

If you heard them converting then you don't need to press anything else.

By default, I think the files are placed in the CDEX folder in Program
Files. To find out where, when in CDEX, press F4. Arrow up or down to
Directories & files and tab 3 times. You should hear the directory where the
files are. This can be changed.

If the titles are 01-AudioTrack 01.mp3 etc, then you need to configure CDEX
to look up the titles database. Of course, it might not have that particular
CD.

Regards,
Barry Chapman