From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy via
groups.io
Sent: Sunday, 7 June 2020 9:10 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] CDEX

Hi all.

I've recently purchased from Amazon the last and final album from Mr Leonard
Cohen, who has recently passed away.

I wish to keep this CD in the best of nick, though wish to listen to it on
my Win10 computer.

I've download a programme called CDEX and tried to convert the CD into Wav
or MP3 files.

I knew that when loaded I'd simply have to press F9.

I heard JAWS announce each track being converted.

Now whet?

I've looked inMy Documents and also My Music but there is nothing new in any
of these.

I think I need to press a second button, perhaps F8, F9 10 or 11.

Can anyone please remind me just how to go through the steps of converting
please.

Very best wishes.

Andy.