Re: Trying To Convert File To MP3

Colin Howard

Greetings,

I agree, I've converted .mp4 files using my GW V5.70 without problems.

One way in GW to do this is, create a new file and save it to the name and
format required using ctrl+s, delete it's contents, switch to the file you
want to convert, select the whole thing and paste into the other file. Save
the resulting file, this stops at least one unnecessary conversion hence
loss of fidelity.

I've been using GW since V5.12 over about the last fourteen or so years.

On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 16:31:14 -0400, "JOHN RIEHL via groups.io"
<REALMAN02=VERIZON.NET@groups.io> wrote:

-My recommendation is to use goldwave. Tha tprogram will do everything you
are trying to do but much more easily
-
-