From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2020 3:50 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Trying To Convert File To MP3

Okay...I tried converting to WAV; same result: file won't play! One of the files in this group is "audio_only; this file in its original form is an M4A file. I need to make an MP3 file so I can then run it through MP3 Direct cut and take the unwanted stuff out! Can this not be done? I know that MP3 files definitely can be cut as I've done it often enough! So what is it I'm doing wrong here?
Thanks,