Re: Major problems when attempting to record a stream

Donald Roberts

No, I haven't nailed it yet.  My next door neighbor can't get back here from Hawaii because of the lockdown.  He is a computer genius and will probably make short work of this.

Don Roberts

On 6/3/2020 7:53 AM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
Hello Don,

Did you nail your problem?

Gena

On 3 Jun 2020, at 15:40, Donald Roberts <donald_roberts_99@hotmail.com> wrote:

Studio Recorder works well with any screen reader. I usually use Window-Eyes, but Jaws also works very well with it.

Don Roberts

On 6/3/2020 4:40 AM, stewartross via groups.io <http://groups.io/> wrote:
is studio recorder jaws user friendly?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@hotmail.com <mailto:donald_roberts_99@hotmail.com>>