Re: Microphones for Zoom

Hamit Campos

Sorry can't help much as I'm not sure how much 75 brit pounds is in dolars. Well actually let me ask Siri. Ah 91 bucks. It's an XLR mike Andy. Dude take it. I would if I could contact the guy. I don't know why 91 bucks for a $300 mike. But take it it's practically a gift. Maybe he just wants to rid himself of it for what ever reason. But yeah I said $600 for a factory electronically matched stereo pare of them. Meh something to do with faze matching and geeky audio file stuff which we could go into if you are interested. Don't wana geek out on ya if geekyness ain't your thing. But yeah dude take it it's a gift. Now remember it's only 1 so it's mono, but I'm just saying take it because the person is practically giving it away. I'd buy it if it were me. But here's something else to be carefull of. How good is this NT1-A? Do you know the person? How long has he had it? If you know it to be in good working order than yeah dude grabb it. It's my favorite of Neal's mics.

On 5/27/2020 9:53 AM, Andy via groups.io wrote:

Hi Hamit and Gena.

There is a guy over here in the UK selling a Road NT1 A microphone for £75.00

Is this the same microphone recently discussed on this list and if so, why so inexpensive?

Hamit suggested that a factory set, whatever that is, would cost him about £600.00

Also, is theNT1 a USB or  an XLR microphone?

As I'd bee wanting it for both of my Zooms, USB is no good.

Very best wishes.

Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamit Campos" <hamitcampos@gmail.com>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Microphones for Zoom

Ah hahahahahaaha. So it wasn't you that mentioned the H1N in the thread about the sound markers then? Which by the way I did play arround with. Yeah like you said it adds a beep at the begining and end if you set it to do so of the file. I just don't understand how they help line up the Zoom audio with the DSLR video.

On 5/26/2020 5:23 PM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
Hello hamit,

Have you brought me a present and not told me? I haven’t received it yet? How exciting I haven’t seen a H1N before. LOL What a generous young man you are! LOL!

<Smiles>

Gena

On 26 May 2020, at 21:06, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@gmail.com> wrote:

H1N