Re: Microphones for Zoom

Hamit Campos

Ah hahahahahaaha. So it wasn't you that mentioned the H1N in the thread about the sound markers then? Which by the way I did play arround with. Yeah like you said it adds a beep at the begining and end if you set it to do so of the file. I just don't understand how they help line up the Zoom audio with the DSLR video.

On 5/26/2020 5:23 PM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
Hello hamit,

Have you brought me a present and not told me? I haven’t received it yet? How exciting I haven’t seen a H1N before. LOL What a generous young man you are! LOL!

<Smiles>

Gena

On 26 May 2020, at 21:06, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@gmail.com> wrote:

H1N