Re: The best studiomonitors i've ever heard.

Casey

Hi where do you get them from and what made you select thees speakers over all that is out there?

On 5/20/2020 7:31 AM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
I have bought a pair of the Kahli Audio L4 monitors.
They’re proper speakers which has three different inputs.
Phono, tele and xlr plugs.
There are also switches on the back of each speaker. The switches sets the base and treble depending on how close or far from the wall they stand.
They are big but acts as table monitors.
The sound is really detailed with a lot of details from the base.
A pair costs around $300 i think.
I can say that my stereo is not used anymore.

Casey