Re: A Zoom question.

Joe Paton

Colin,
I think it was called the life-cam, from Microsoft.
You will be verry lucky to buy anything in U K outlets at present.

A big shortage due to the accelleration of online meetings and so on.
requiring camera and mic kits.
So much so, that a company we work with, have bought there employees
laptops, and are using the in-built web cams and microphones because
they can not locate any camera's or microphones for remote working.
But when available, The Microsoft Life-cam, retailed for about 28 uk
pounds, and really easy to set up, clips to the top edge of your monitor.
Plug and play, beeing microsoft, drivers already on most windows 7, 8
and windows 10 systems.
Good luck.

A reasonable microphone for the job you want it to do.