Re: F6 reviews

Hamit Campos

Hi Frank. Ha that’s interesting. As over dubbing isn’t a thing I do I missed that. Strange as Zooms are musician based mostly. Did Curtis giv any reason why? I’ll have to listen to his review again. But bro me wants an F6. I know I’ll want it more after Neal demos his Rode NT1-A on it.

On May 17, 2020, at 4:17 PM, frank cuta <cuta@bentonrea.com> wrote:

After listening to the review of the F6 on mosen at large I was all ready to
sell my H6 and replace it. However after listening to the Curtis Judd
review on you tube I am having secondthoughts. Curtis claims that its not
a good primary deck for musicians because it will not permit you to overlay
tracks. I hope that I am misunderstanding something here. Why would anyone
build a multitrack recorder that would not let you do sound on sound.
Frank