Re: F6 reviews

Christopher Wright

If you want a multitrack solution for music recording, consider Reaper.

On 5/17/2020 4:16 PM, frank cuta wrote:
After listening to the review of the F6 on mosen at large I was all ready to
sell my H6 and replace it. However after listening to the Curtis Judd
review on you tube I am having secondthoughts. Curtis claims that its not
a good primary deck for musicians because it will not permit you to overlay
tracks. I hope that I am misunderstanding something here. Why would anyone
build a multitrack recorder that would not let you do sound on sound.
Frank

--

Christopher Wright - helping podcasters, trainers, and speakers produce and publish great spoken word audio without spending hours on editing
Phone: 914-664-5014 [If I don't respond within thirty seconds, you can leave a voicemail. If you would like to speak with me, please request an appointment]