Re: Andrew binaural mics

Georgina Joyce

Hello Andrew,

Still looking. I can’t see the 9v pack. However, I think they do a fantom power converter for those mics, model MM-PPC. It’s expensive though.

The sight is lacking so much information and if they ignore your enquiry that’s not good.

I am going to see if an adapter can be found more locally.

I look forward to your input.

On 16 May 2020, at 13:43, Georgina Joyce <gena@gena-j.me.uk> wrote:

Hello Andrew,

I am looking over the website you recommended. I understand you like the MM-BSM-9 version which has the Shure clips to fix to your clothing. Have you tried the MM-BSM-8? these are mounted on a headband to wear like headphones. But to all intense and purposes they are the same mic but mounted differently.

In addition, how does their battery pack work? It would be grate if they did a XLR plug adapter to take fantom. So does their battery pack enable then to use a xLR adapter?