From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena@gena-j.me.uk>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Zoom H6 assessories

Hello hamit,

Do you know how much easier the remote is in tactile terms?

I might just get that third party one. But typically, the sighted world think it is better because it has pretty lights.

Regards,

On 14 May 2020, at 14:50, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi. Ah yes the axesories pack. No but I want to. If nothing but for that remote and the wind screen. I also would love to buy the EX H6 snap off. That's the snap off with the 2 extra XLRs. Note that if you wana use condencers into those you will need an external power source as this peace doesn't get phantum.

On 5/14/2020 9:39 AM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
Hello All,

I looked through the accessories available for the H6 and notice that there are a few things of interest and wondered. Has anyone purchased the official pack with a remote control or the third party remote control?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/JJC-SR-RCH6-Anti-Shake-Control-Recorder/dp/B06WD4FJPF

Andy did you know you could get a long extension cable for your mics. I also like the sound of the pixy mount.