Re: Recording from recorders like Zoom - How would you do it?

Georgina Joyce

Hello Andy,

I used AIRA to set fantom power. I don’t recall instructions precise enough to do it blindly. They may be there but I was listening to it for another reason. Having sighted support from the phone 24 / 7 is a lot easier than hoping that all the clicks registered. I personally find that it is quite a dodgy navigation method.

Regards,
On 14 May 2020, at 21:27, Andy via groups.io <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Georgina.

I have some written stuff about the menu structure, but it's not much.

As for turning the Phantom Power on or off, well Neal covers this in his Review of the H6 I posted earlier

I think I've other materials on Youtube so I'll have a look for you.

Andy.