Re: Recording from recorders like Zoom - How would you do it?

Hamit Campos

Hi yes his H6 review was a podcast. Try checking Rick Harmon's www.blind-geek-zone.net site. He may have it. As for the email thing yeah sorry about that. Thunder Bird is being odd on my PCs. I kind of want to renew my Office 365 and use Out Look again. We'll see what he does now with the F6. But yes after Blind Cool Tek the pod cast Andy was reminising on went away he was giving the MP3s to Rick Harmon. Then he had a podcast page on his own site but now it's gone. I'll let you all know though if he either fixes it or makes a new page.

On 5/14/2020 9:31 AM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
Hello Hamit,

OK I must have listened to some of his reviews but don’t remember. Was the Zoom 6 review in print or an audio review?

Hamit, I don’t know what is happening but your messages are strangely edited. You finish this message with the word on and it doesn’t have a full stop after it. It doesn’t make sense. I have noticed when you reply to a message you delete the content of the original composer but leave their signature which I guess people have read thousands of times and has no baring on the discussions thread. Making readers ask themselves what is he responding to?

Regards,

On 14 May 2020, at 13:43, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@gmail.com> wrote:

Ah Neal Ewers. Yes he is a studio person from Madison Wisconsin. He use to do reviews on Blind cool tech. His site is www.ravenswood.org I don't know what happened to his reviews page and his H6 review is pretty big. On

On 5/14/2020 7:50 AM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
Hello Andy and Hamit,

Who is this Neil, can you point to his review?

All electronic devices make a noise but most of them are out of our hearing range. An amplifier does make a noise especially when it is cranked up to it’s maximum. The Zoom 6 pre-amps are known for being noisy. So can you quote Neil saying that the Zoom 6 preamps are not noisy?

Andy you can hear the pre-amp hiss on your bird recording. There are 2 ways you could eliminate or at least reduce that hiss if you wanted. That I know of.

Regards,

On 14 May 2020, at 10:08, Andy via groups.io <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Guys.

You may remember within his H6 Review, Neal stated "I would not know just how to measure the Floor noise , because there doesent seem to be one!

Andy.

know ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamit Campos" <hamitcampos@gmail.com <mailto:hamitcampos@gmail.com>>