From: "Norma A. Boge" <naboge@mchsi.com>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 4:49 AM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Daisy Player Suggestions

I am a loyal customer of APH's Book Port Plus. My first unit of this type
was actually a Book port, if anyone remembers those. I've never had a VR
Stream, the Book Port Plus does everything I need it to do, and I feel the
recording capabilities are quite good.
http://shop.aph.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_Book+Port+Plus_1-07191-00P_10001_11051#content