Re: Daisy Player Suggestions

Laz

Hi andrea,

I know you had the original Talking Daisy Book and Media Player but
depending on whether you're going to use protected or unprotected
files you may find what you seek in the 2nd edition of the Talking
Book Reader. It has wifi, uses SD cards, has internet radio capability
as well as podcasts, one-button recording, longer battery life than
the original, etc. And you know we do ship internationally. You can
see it here:

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

Kind regards,

Laz

On 3/13/18, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@wideband.net.au> wrote:
Need to purchase a new player.

Would rather like it to be portable.

Would like wifi.

Would like facility for SD card.

Would not like Victor Reader Stream.

Any ideas please.

ANdrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start
from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121