Screen-readers and Cleanfeed?

JM Casey

Hey folks. Is anyone using Cleanfeed with Chrome in order to coordinate/make
podcast recordings? I'm starting a podcast with some fellows and the one guy
with some experience in th is field is stronglyr ecommending we use
Cleanfeed. I've got an account set up but there doesn'ts eem to be much
documentation. I'm wondering if I'm missing something from the very
bare-bones-seeming interface. WI'm using Jaws 2018 and NVDA 2020.1. Anyone
have any thoughts, tips, recommendations, advice, cautions about this web
app and interface?